Friday, October 20, 2006

Field bound

This is going to be a super-quick post as I am rushing to pack up my suitcase and deliver it to my colleague's room before she goes to sleep. I am checking out of the hotel tomorrow and heading into the field for a couple of days to visit some farms, dairy processors, vegetable canneries, cheese makers, grape farmers, and of course wineries. I am so lucky to have this job. I told my colleagues today that I was looking forward to this weekend of getting my hands dirty and they looked at my like I am nuts (they are both finance and business development people). But then they admitted that there are those who fall into the field of development - most people in business/finance and development - and then there are those in this field with a passion for what they do. I just love it.

Back late on Sunday night, but I'm sure I'll have lots to write about.

No comments: